Thread: e75 stops syncing mail/contacts/calendar

e75 stops syncing mail/contacts/calendar

I owned Nokia E75 from last six months and it was working fine as music, camera and call connecting. But from last one week I am facing some problem with this. I have read lots of problems on internet with same issue with no reply. I use it to connect my mobile with my company server. But my Mfe application has stopped sync fully. And I am not able to do some function like mail, contacts, calendar are all no longer synced. The problem is still remaining after making phone format or making it restart. My firmware version is 110.48.125 when I try to connect I got on message small green sync wheel at top right corner of the creendoes. When I use web browser on the phone it works fine. Plz help me

Re: e75 stops syncing mail/contacts/calendar

I had faced this same problem in my mobile. But now with every exchange server. I have tried to sycn it with some other exchange server and it worked very well with same fireware as u explained above. It seems like some router/firewall subject. When i searched i forever end up with the proposal “I should recreate my SSL certificate on the server”. It happens when u want to use port 443, secure = yes . But as well if I attempt a non-secure connection(no, port 80 ) this give the similar difficulty with this exact server. It can be the supplier is jamming something..

I speculate if you do certainly have the same difficulty because I did not have any troubles with this exact exchange server before. You say: " But: Not with every exchangeserver." until last week the similar was true for me on our company's server. And I do not know what that was. But now its working fine. I think so update my software from internet. This helps me a lot.

Hello all, I have the similar difficulty: once or twice a week (quite uneven), syncing of mfe with the exchange 2007 server discontinue. Further devices, similar to windows mobile devices, do not explain this behavior with precise the same server, connection circumstances (wifi/mobile operator) and user account. The IMAP boxes I installed still work more dependable! It is actually a ache, since my work depend on respond to real-time push-mail. On occasion it works to twist the mobile device off and on, but other times that does not job. On occasion it works to alter the user name and amend it back, but other times that do not work. Totally removing the exchange account and re-installing works, but that is not something I want to do twice a week! at present I advice our customers not to buy Nokia because of this fickleness. I wish that a next version of the OS will have this set.