Thread: Lens for Canon 7D

Lens for Canon 7D

Hi, I have determined to buy a Canon 7D. I am now surprising what lens or lenses near to obtain by means of it. I was at first thoughts amazing like the Canon EF-S 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS would be a nice alternative other than as of what I have been interpretation the majority of the lenses with alike ranges all cooperation on the optics so at the same time as I would like the expediency of it, it would almost certainly be a bit of a dissipate of an exclusive camera. Now I am thoughts that incredible akin to the canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM would be a better thought to get and maybe a cheapish lens for the closer ranges since I don’t actually want to be expenditure too much. So my question essentially is are there any high-quality performing all around lenses and what lenses do community recommend if I was to go for 2 lenses in its place? So please suggest me that what to do?

Re: Lens for Canon 7D

I am not a DSLR proprietor but it seems to me one of the major causes a person opts for a DSLR is the capability to utilize specialized lenses. I do not think some of "one lens solution" lenses provide you the on the whole excellence of lenses with more incomplete ranges.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Yes this is the major cause other than I was eager to make light of the price of receiving into it and improvement afterward to improved lenses but it’s looking similar. I will have to create off with exclusive lenses which my bank account will be a fan of. So if anybody has a few advices on a couple of lenses or maybe still a set of 3 lenses that would give a good starting tip with decent visual quality it would be to a great extent valued.

I was face like this issue but it is not happen with me. One of my friends was suffering from this. Then I Google on this and found the answer and then tried on that and it really helps him. I think I can also help you so tell me what you really like to shoot? I mean like indoors, portraits, sports, etc.? Post your reply as soon as it is possible for you.

Actually you are suffering from whatever but in last all thing is depend on what the OP you want to shoot. Actually the 100mm macro is good in portraits but it is not so much very effective. And it is also very good in macro also. So I think it will help you. Because one of my uncle was suffering from this then he had try this. And his problem got solved. So I suggest you to try this.

Before you I was also facing this from around 2 months. Then regarding this I have searched a lot then I came to know that many of the users are facing the similar problem. And actually from one of the forum site I came to know that 24-105 f4 L this is a very excellent lens they are really amazing lens and it is also very versatile. So I have just gone for that now I am enjoying. I just suggest you that you also go for that I think you will also get good result.

Thanks guys, actually when I have seen your post then I doesn’t think that it is perfect solution of my query but then I have tried it. I was very happy because my problem gets solved. And then I have told this to my friend also which is facing the same problem. And it is really great fix. Thanks a lot one more time.