Thread: Printer with cheap cartridges

Printer with cheap cartridges

Its been four years that i am using this printer on my windows xp machine. I have never faced any problem regarding this printer and even if it gives any then i know how to solve all the problems on my printer. Recently i have bought a 6 new cartridges this printer since then i am in a search of cheapest cartridge of the printer. Can you guys tell me about some cheapest printer cartridge.

Re: Printer with cheap cartridges

For cheap ink cartridge you obviously compatible cartridges, which are branded cartridges are recycled. The principle is that the ink cartridge brand are cleaned and re filled to be placed on the market. So whether you use ink or compatible brand, bring them on your point of sale for that recycles them or you redeemed.

I guess you should go to the google home page where you just need to mention the name of your printer then search for cheap cartridge. You just have to type "cheap cartridge HP" in the google if you have HP printer. You would be getting many websites on which they have provided some kind of discounts on cartridges for your printer.

I advise you all to go on an ebay and visit the shop kerprint, I order my cartridges generic home, the prices are unbeatable and the quality is sometimes higher than the marks of origin and the commercial service is more than top. If you have any concern please contact the sales by phone or mail you answers very quickly and can advise you on all consumables and also printers.