Thread: HD Writer AE 2.0 and SD60

HD Writer AE 2.0 and SD60

I encompass and immediately purchased a Panasonic SD60 additional than cannot get the supplied HD Writer AE 2.0 software to work on my system. I be familiar with my system is a tad on the previous side XP2600/2 gig ram additional than this software essentially works on an older XP2500/1 Gig ram system. The error communication I get is first from SPLASH and then MS NET. FRAMWORK I am working with XP service pack 2 and encompass tried more than a few updates for NET. FRAMWORK without several luck.

Re: HD Writer AE 2.0 and SD60

If you are not working with XP Service Pack 3. There are a variety of supplementary updates to Windows and .NET contained that determine to almost certainly solve your tribulations, if not then re-install windows and strike SP3 on and then re-install the software and I lay a wager it works. I would try that first additional than I encompass immediately purchased a HS60 so I determine to in addition get that software by means of it when it is delivered and I encompass a similar spec PC AMD XP2500. If you tranquil got tribulations then perhaps it's time for you to invest in an innovative PC.

One of my friends has immediately and recently purchased a Panasonic HDC-SD60 to take improbable High Def footage. And the videos play back the scenes impeccably on the camcorder. On the other hand when he tried to utilize the supplied Panasonic HD Writer AE to burn the movie to a DVD on his system, the resultant DVD does not play completely on a DVD player. The picture freezes for a couple of seconds, and the representation is to some extent burry.

You might in addition encompass additional tribulations making camcorder videos available to Windows DVD Maker, and Aunsoft Video Converter is the suggested Panasonic HD video converter for you to import the recorded videos to Windows DVD Maker by means of perfect video and audio harmonization, and create it simple to burn DVD with Windows DVD Maker or additional free DVD burner tools.

In this if you are loading the Panasonic SD60 videos to Aunsoft Video Converter. You encompass to create utilize of USB cable to attach Panasonic HDC-SD60 camcorder to system and put somewhere else the .mts files from camcorder to hard drive. Consequent to that you comprise to Run Aunsoft Video Converter as the Panasonic SD60 video converter, and hit it off the "Add" button to load 1080i .mts videos. Subsequent to that you include to select WMV HD output format. Subsequent to that you encompass to hit it off the "Format" substitute, and select HD Video > WMV HD(.wmv) as output format, and the Panasonic HD video converter determine to transcode High Def 1080i MTS to HD WMV by means of original 1920x1080.

If you are desire to convert Panasonic SD60 HD video to WMV3 for DVD Maker. In this you have to hit it off the convert button beneath the preview window, and the Panasonic HD video converter determine to convert SD60 HD Video to WMV by means of WMV3 as video codec, which is well-matched to Windows DVD Maker. After that you have to Burn Panasonic HD video to DVD. Subsequent to that you have to Run Windows DVD Maker, and hit it off "Add" button to load the HD WMV videos, and hit it off the "Next" button to select menu style. Then you be able to import the HD videos to Windows DVD Maker, and organize the sequences, the title and chapters by means of creative menus.

Is there anyway to convert films from the HD writer AE 2.0 to media play or real player??

Quote Originally Posted by Paul1366 View Post
    Is there anyway to convert films from the HD writer AE 2.0 to media play or real player??
    Well, you can convert HD Writer AE clips easily with Corel VideoStudio. I haven't used it yet but many of my friends use it for the same. What you can do is give it a try, download its 30 trial application and see if it is comfortable for you. Hope it works for you.