Thread: Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR exposure problems

Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR exposure problems

I have bought a brand new camera which is Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR and i just love this camera. There are only few thing which i do not understand in this camera. While in the P-Mode without using the flash with an ISO & DR of 100, Rotating the dial atop doesn't do anything (shutter half pressed or not). I want to adjust the exposure just from the LCD's preview, but i guess the shutter time is ignored. Previewing an image with the half-pressed shutter is absolutely wrong. Is there anyway by which photo gets portrait/landscape oriented automatically.

Re: Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR exposure problems

As I said at the beginning of testing, the Bridge is not really my cup of tea, but it is clear that adding this technology EXR changes the S200. Yes, if you do not feel to jump in the world of SLR cameras, the EXR S200EXR and technology could bring you exactly what you want in a camera. Just leave your camera in Auto mode EXR, and have fun with three different parameters to be sure of success your photos.

The FinePix S200EXR looks like his predecessors in the form of a box without requiring competing problem in terms of weight and dimensions with SLR. shooting modes, exposure metering, focus, exposure compensation, sensitivity, white balance, flash settings: a button is reserved for each of these parameters, a toothed wheel supporting a fast and accurate navigation through menus.

If the video is a priority, take anything other than Fujifilm, the S200EXR is bad in pictures and video mode is not very qualitative compared to Panasonic, you still do it more than the latter (did you already) The HX1 is a bit better than the FZ38 photo (uphill ISO) and a video mode more defined, but the only obstacle is the format of cards.

Simply put, the S200EXR did not really surprised, either M-mode, P, or Auto ... the settings are not good, not easy to handle. The machine is "slow", especially when you must shoot a moving object level result. And, (once mastered the camera), images quality does not remains the same. Let's say that it lacks potato.

The least we can say is that the S200EXR takes its time to start: it is operational only after 3.6 s. It's very long! And fortunately the only time you can complain about his performance. For the rest, the aircraft demonstrated excellent responsiveness and appears as fast as many entry-level SLR. The autofocus is very fast at all focal lengths and shutter delay is imperceptible. The development is generally accurate except in some occasions, to telephoto, with low contrast subjects or when the lighting is low.