Thread: Nokia E61 Unable to boot device and gives a White screen

Nokia E61 Unable to boot device and gives a White screen

I am using the Nokia E61 mobile from the last April and the phone was working properly, now i want to boot my phone due to some reason. The phone's performance is slowly going down very quickly that is why i want to format and boot it, i tried may methods but was unable to boot the phone please provide me a proper procedure by which i can boot the phone.

Re: Nokia E61 Unable to boot device and gives a White screen

If you want to format your E61 phone completely then all the data will be deleted, you just have hold the 3 key for few second then the send key(green key on the phone) after that * key down as you turn the phone on and wait for the phone to format. These is the best solution to boot the phone in a proper and secure manner.

As you have mentioned the solution above i have tried it but the problem exists then too. I have type the keys that you have mentioned in the answer but they do not worked at all, now what should i do to overcome these issue. Please provide me some solution as i want to format my cell phone immediately, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

You have not type the keys properly, it should be done simultaneously then only it will work. I have tried it, it works properly if then too you are not able to format the phone then there is another way just go to the Phone settings in the main menu. Then go to the factory restore settings where you have to type the code as *#7780 # followed by the security code as 12345 for the nokia phones, this will definitely works for the nokia phone.