Thread: Samsung R70 Monitor Problem

Samsung R70 Monitor Problem

Hello guys, I have a problem with my Samsung R70 laptop. Since yesterday when I start the laptop immediately displays a white screen that turns gradually rainbow-colored vertical lines. The screen appears immediately without allowing to enter the BIOS menu. Last night I was giving me after several attempts re-access operating system error, but now I repeated the operation several times but unable to log back into the operating system. Please help me to sort out my problem.!!

Re: Samsung R70 Monitor Problem

I think that there should be some problem with your video card. Because the things that you have mentioned are the consequences of damaged video card. So try to change the video card. The other way is that you can connect your laptop to other monitor. This is the good way of checking the problem. By doing this you will exactly know where the problem is residing.!!

I'd say the graphics chipset that has blown (by experience) .. If you want to check you off though, turns and opens the small screws. A flick of the brush to dust, and you see where is the graphics chipset (it must surely be a block of iron / copper top and no fan) and you feel, as you look around to see if it is not blown.

I have a similar problem but this is slightly harder. Had my computer (Samsung Aura R70 Despina) normally run, speak only on the desktop, when suddenly the screen was filled with multicolored vertical stripes!! Have called at Samsung and wait for the pickup. Did a reinstall of the system tries to resolve the error was not. Could also just over an externally connected monitor under Windows at the lowest resolution (640x480) with effort and yet still know what. BIOS itself was not visible at the beginning. The superscript of the resolution was also without success! Is made back again and again. The TFT of the laptop itself nothing more was seen. Everything nice and colorful stripes!!

Had it already been posted and get back already. At first everything went wonderfully. However, it also emerged during the playing of an online video streams on colorful artifacts! And when I started a 3d application (track mania nations) broke the system down completely. Since I have again the same beautiful vertical stripes as before the repair. The company was entrusted with the repair had an attached sheet, it had the logic board, on which there is probably also the graphic card, exchanged and made a BIOS update. What goes hand in hand so yes? Awaiting the second pickup for rectification of the same problems. Have no explanation for why. The system was placed cleanest. All the latest updates on the virus scanner or firewall also stood.

If you are in the warranty, Please consult the manufacturer, this is the quickest and generally associated with the best service there. This is the best way to get sorted out such problem. Is Dell and HP have other equipment for the affected nvidia GPUs with the warranty extended.? (I think Samsung not). Otherwise you are in any case within the statutory two-year warranty. The You only against the dealer - not compared to Samsung. So you need to contact the dealer before the two years period has expired. For details on warranty is also available on wikipedia.

In general, you can also apply directly for warranty claims to the manufacturer; the request from the dealer only delays the process. In our case, it is in all probability also really a warranty claim, which must graphic card the previous posts that even have a design flaw, so has the defect from the beginning been submitted. If you travel with the GeForce 8600M in the R70 with> 90 ° C, then you can be almost certain that it broke for some time now.