Thread: No sms for my nokia 5130c-2

No sms for my nokia 5130c-2

I have recently purchased a Nokia 5130 c-2 mobile phone it was working fine for few days but then i was unable to open the inbox in the phone similarly i was getting an error message in all the SMS facility that i wanted to use. When i tried to open the inbox, outbox, sent items there was a error message as "massage memory source not ready". Now i am unable to do any thing with my mobile phone please provide me a solution for that any suggestion will be helpful.

Re: No sms for my nokia 5130c-2

If there is a problem in the message section then there are chances that the Phone memory which stores the messages has corrupted. To overcome these issue you have do a factory restore setting by going into the Phone settings from the main menu of the mobile phone. Then select the factory restore setting and then type the *#7780 # followed by the security code as 12345 for nokia phone, these will make your inbox completely accessible.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Most of the time these issue occurred due a virus attack from the external Flash card so you have install an anti virus for the protection. You can install AVG, Avast ,McAfee, Norton etc. for these issue, first install the anti virus and scan it properly to heal the infected files these will resolve your problem of the messages and also make them safe for further access.

If there is a problem in your SMS then it might occur due the setting chances in the Message settings in the Messages section of the phone. Check the settings and if any changes has occurred then make it correct, you may try with another Flash card as the previous card may caused the problem of deleting the message data; this will definitely help you to fix your problem.

There may be an internal problem in the phone which causes it to delete all the data and message, the best solution to this problem is that take it to the nearest nokia customer care or servicing or replace the phone if it is in the warranty period or you can contact the customer care desk of the Nokia for further query ans help.