Thread: New Sony VAIO Z serious problem with additional SSD/HDD

New Sony VAIO Z serious problem with additional SSD/HDD

I have discovered the cause of short battery life and the other shocking thing is that it is related to the Lenovo Ultrabay adapter. I have studied this thing very carefully and then only I am saying this. It seems that that additional drive is connected to DVD SATA port, but the BIOS is not exposing the P-state perfectly. The thing is that windows is not able to scale the frequencies and the result for this is that your CPU is running at the highest frequency.

Re: New Sony VAIO Z serious problem with additional SSD/HDD

I think that this is some kind of BIOS but, because I am not able to find the possible connection between addition drive and the CPU. In this there is only one choice that is, either you can have long battery life or the other HDD or the SSD drive. I just need to counter check this thing with the PwrTest tool and also need to monitor the resources in the task bar.

I am having big problem related to same thing, recently I have bought this Sony VAIO Z it was having windows vista but I was interested in having windows 7 on that and I have done the same. I have installed windows 7 on this, now this thing is giving error messages related to battery and after giving the message computer system shuts down.

I am also having similar kind of issue, it seems that this problem is with the operating system that we have changed, but if it is true then it is not good because I am having HP laptop that was having windows XP at the time of purchase but now it is running fine with windows 7. This is really pity having this kind of service from Sony.

So it should also find interesting, please! In particular, this driver because they really had the battery. The four new programs, you may have to restart the installation, it went a message! PS: They were the program: "bio-event service," "biological control Color Settings", "Bio-Control Center" and "Sony Shared Library" The only problem is battery power and it is still there.

For me, battery performance, interestingly, I installed various software with no special drivers from Dell and the Dell-specific drivers are better than when you install the software company. I only chipset, with regular drivers, graphics, wireless LAN, audio, rather than each manufacturer, Dell custom ones - more than anything else, install the card reader.

I can connect as the previous speaker and my colleagues are having the same problem installing a new battery and the battery life or higher, and after installing the drivers from other manufacturers. Sounds really interesting, because it has exhausted his laptop, then make sure it is accurate, after 20 Minutes. So in short I can only suggest you to do the same thing.