Thread: Nokia E55 Memory Full

Nokia E55 Memory Full

I have a nokia E55 phone and last week it showed that it is running low of memory on the C: when i wanted to move my data. Then i have cleared the browser cache and it worked fine. Last night the same problem occurred but these time the browser cache didn't work for me. When i connected my phone to the PC Suite it said that there is enough memory on the phone. So what should i do to bring the memory back and i also want to back up my data. Please provide me a solution for me, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia E55 Memory Full

If you want to format the Nokia E55 phone then you can use the format option available in the phone. These can be done by going in the Setting option of the menu menu then click the phone setting. After that you have to select the factory restore settings, the password for that by default is 12345 in the nokia phones, these will definitely solve your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is a problem with your internal memory of your phone, it is now full and that's why you are not able to move any data in the C: folder. To resolve these issue you have to empty your email folder because the emails are saved in the phone memory and they takes a lot of memory so it might be full.So, first delete all the data from the inbox and then restart the phone you will be able to move the data to any folder.

If you have purchased the phone recently then the Nokia E55 phone is in the warranty period and you can replace the phone if there is a memory problem with it. You can go to the Dealer from where you have purchase the phone or to the Nokia Gallery for the replacement,this will resolve your issue of the memory very easily.

The solution to these problem is Y-Browser, download these browser and install it in the E55 phone and then go to the folder C:\Data and delete licensersrv.log. At these moment when you delete the memory it will be 20 MB but you have to install it again after 7 days because it is a trial Browser you can download the full version by paying a very little amount of money,these will resolve your problem.

The advice given by you was very grateful and I have formatted my Nokia E55 phone by using the factory restore setting and restarted the phone it helped me a lot to recover my all data. I also deleted the inbox of the email and messages that remove a lot of spaces from the phone memory, these helped me to recover data from the phone memory; I am very grateful to you for your constant support and help.