Thread: Nokia 6700 classic won't start up

Nokia 6700 classic won't start up

I am using the Nokia 6700 since last year and it was working very good from then but now the problem with the phone is that it starts very late and it takes approximately 10 minutes to switch on the phone. After some time the screen becomes black and it freezes, the backlight flashes fr a second and vibrates when i hold the power on /off key.I have the phone in warranty period what should i do to overcome these issue.

Re: Nokia 6700 classic won't start up

Many a time it happens that there may be moisture in the phone, so the best solution to these is you should remove the Sim card , battery, Memory card and then clean the phone with a cotton cloth and after some time switch on the phone. Then just go through the menu to see that it is working properly or not, this might resolve your issue.

As you have advised above to to remove the sim card , battery and the memory card i have done the same but the phone does not even switch on. I have also tried to format the phone with the reset code but it also provide no result towards issue. Now what should i do to overcome the problem please provide me with the appropriate solution.

As you have mentioned that your Nokia 6700 classic is in the warranty period then the best solution will be to replace thew phone. If you are ready to replace it then go to the dealer from where you have purchased it or to the Nokia care center, they will replace the phone with the new one or you can contact the customer care of Nokia on the website, these will for sure resolve your problem.

I also has the Nokia 6700 classic which was running very slow and takes a lot of time to switch on. Then to overcome these problem I gone for firewall installation from the nokia website and it helped me a lot to overcome these problem. Go to the nokia website and then do the firewall installation by following the instruction provided there, this will fix your issue completely and for further suggestion contact the customer care.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If your nokia 6700 classic won’t start properly then there are chances that the Battery of the phone is not functioning properly so first charge the battery completely and try to start the phone, if after that also the phone won’t start then you have to visit the nearest nokia customer care center for repair of your phone. If you have the warranty with the phone then you can go for the replacement of the phone and at the time of replacement check the phone completely.