Thread: Nokia 5130c-2 software gets corrupted frequently

Nokia 5130c-2 software gets corrupted frequently

I bought the nokia 5130 c-2 mobile phone last year and it was working properly but last week all of my software become corrupted and where not working, i re-install all of them and they worked well. The problem here is that it get corrupted every second or third day or when i use the bluetooth for the transfer of the data. Is there any solution to these problem or i should switch to another phone.

Re: Nokia 5130c-2 software gets corrupted frequently

It seems that there is a problem in the factory restore settings. This issue can be resolved by these you need to go to the Phone Settings menu from the main menu. After that select the factory restore settings then type the *#7780 # followed by the security code 12345, restart your phone after 2 minutes and your issue will be fixed.

The solution provided above does not worked very well for the nokia 5130 c2 mobile phone, I tried to restore the factory setting four to five times but it didn’t worked at all. I think there is no factory restore setting available in this phone as I was unable to locate it in the phone. Now what should I do to overcome this issue I am not able to install any application since last week please help me with the solution.

If your problem is not solved with the factory restore then you can go to the Nokia customer care and tell the issue to them and they will provide you with the solution if your phone is in the warranty period or they might charge you a small amount of money for the same, these will definitely resolve your issue and if you have enough money then you can go to buy a new smart phone.

There is a virus attack on your phone and that is why every software that is installed on your nokia phone gets corrupted. The problem of the virus can be overcome with the help of a good anti virus such as the AVT,Avast, McAfee, Norton etc. which will scan your phone and heal the infected file of the software that you are using.

Many a time there may be a virus in your Flash card which you have with your phone, the best solution to these problem is that you format your Memory card directly or by plugging it in the system, after that run a anti virus on the phone with the memory card these will resolve your problem and if the problem still occurred in the system then you can go to the Nokia care for further help.