Thread: Nokia 5130c-2 browser not opening

Nokia 5130c-2 browser not opening

I am using the nokia 5130c-2 mobile phone from last year and the phone was working very fine from the year but suddenly last friday the browse of the phone stopped working. The home page opens properly but after that the browser stops with no response, i am unable to do any thing on the internet in my nokia phone. Please help me with the solution so that i can use my internet services in the phone.

Re: Nokia 5130c-2 browser not opening

These problem may occur due to the chances in the settings, to resolve the issue you have to do a factory reset in the phone this can be done by going in the settings menu and then select the factory restore settings and type *#7780 # security code is 12345. These will format your phone and restore the factory settings and resolve the problem of the browser.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have mentioned the factory restore setting solution above tat does not worked in my nokia 5130-c2 phone. I have followed the steps provided by you but it didn't worked for me at all please provide me another suggestion for it which can solve the problem, i will appreciate any suggestion on the topic, should i go to the dealer from where i have bought the phone.

If your factory restore does not worked then there is a problem in the browser that you are using, you have to replace it. Go to the Nokia website and download a fresh copy of the browser(operamini, ucweb etc.) that they have and install into the system and switch on it after some time when you switch off it after the installation, these will resolve your problem for sure.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There might be a problem in the Internet setting on the browser which does not allow you to browse the page properly. To fix these issue call the service provider of your sim card and tell him to provide the internet setting. It will be in a form of sms which you have to install in the phone, after that restart your mobile phone and go to the browser ans check that it is working or not.