Thread: SAMSUNG R480 keyboard problem

SAMSUNG R480 keyboard problem

I have recently purchase a new samsung R480 Laptop from the samsung showroom, it was working very well but when i started to chat with my friends the keyboard sink inside these started to happen every time when i press the space bar on the key board it just sink inside. I tried to type slowly but the problem was the same so what should i do , should i go for another laptop or service it. Please provide any suggestion on the issue it will be appreciated.

Re: SAMSUNG R480 keyboard problem

Your keyboard may have some thing inside it there are chances that underneath the space bar some thing like a hair or some food particles are sticken which causes the space bar not function in a proper manner. You can a old tooth brush to clean the keyboard, turning the laptop upside down while typing will also take out the object which is attached there try this if there is some thing attached in the keyboard.

There is a problem in your keyboard and these problem can be solved by the air dusters, blow the air from the duster inside the key board carefully and the particles will be removed from there. You can buy a air duster from the computer shop for 1 to 2 dollars, these will clean your key board properly.

If there is a problem in your Keyboard of the samsung laptop then the best solution for that is go for the replacement of the Laptop. These can be done at the dealer from where you purchase the Laptop or you can go to the Samsung exclusive shop fro the replacement, check the keys of the new laptop properly so that the same proper not occur again.

If there is a problem in the keyboard of the Samsung laptop then first try to clean the keys by using an air duster which is available on a computer shop. After that if the problem then exists then you can go for the replacement of the Laptop, these can be done at the place from where you have purchase the Laptop or from the Samsung shop which provides a replacement you can also contact the the company on the website for the address of the shop.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"