Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Brightness Control issue with Sony Vaio Z11

Portable Devices

Old 13-09-2010

Brightness Control issue with Sony Vaio Z11

I have a Sony Vaio Z11 laptop and the problem that I am facing is with the brightness control. I am not able to work well to the same. It was working fine but then after a fresh install it suddenly stopped responding. The ambient light sensor control freezes. I do not know what could have lead this also the function keys would not respond. I have installed Windows 7 to the same.

Old 13-09-2010

Re: Brightness Control issue with Sony Vaio Z11

The issue is basically with the firmware of the system. There is some bug which is causing the issue. You need to contact to the same that is the application in order to get the change that is essential. As it is been done you can then process for the thing well which will be better for you. So in order to check for the desired aspect to get worked try to reinstall the application or the driver for the system.
Old 13-09-2010

Another way through which you can make the things to get sort well and process for the change that is needed. All you need to do is to make a clean install of the operating system and install the fresh copy of the same. As it is been done you can then perform well and the function keys is able to respond to the task that is needed. I hope this will help you out well and can process for the change that is needed. Do check out and work well.
Old 13-09-2010

In order to work well it is essential that you do check out for the change that is contacting the support team or the manufacturer. you can take the system to the service center and then perform the desired task that is needed. I hope this will be better for you and thus you can process out for the change which will be better. So do look out and the thing that is better. Do look out which will let the thing.
Old 14-09-2010

The problem can be well versed or work well which will be better for you. As it is been done you need to check out for the change which will surely make the installation of the driver which will be better for you. Do work out and then process for the thing. I hope you may then be able to function as required. Do check out and work as needed.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,