Thread: Synchronization issue with Nokia E72 and Mac OS X

Synchronization issue with Nokia E72 and Mac OS X

I have a Nokia E72 mobile phone and the problem is that it is not able to get synchronize with the Macbook Pro that is been installed with Mac OS X 10.6.4. The isync software is not able to get the things to cope well. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well and process for the same as needed. Hope to get a better solution that is needed.

Re: Synchronization issue with Nokia E72 and Mac OS X

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted well that is by checking out the aspects for the application that you use is able to sort the thing that is needed. As it is been done you can then work well. I suppose the application which is been used to synchronize the application is not proper. Check out for the thing and then work as needed.

I would suggest you to look whether the application is able to get cope with the system that is under the operating system that you use. You need to get the desired application which is well supported to the system that you make use of. As it is been done you may then be able to perform for the same and make the desired implementation that is needed. I hope this will surely make the difference to be processed and get work.

Try to reinstall the phone suite application that you have. I suppose this will be better for you and you can thus make the implementation for the same. I hope it will be better for you and you can thus process for the change that is needed. It will be better for you. So do check out and then make the desired change to be processed. I hope it will be better for you then. Try to work as suggested.

The problem could be with the driver. Check out for the phones driver and then make the installation well which will surely let the things to get process and work well. I hope this will surely let the changes to be processed and you can then make the things to work well. It will be better and you can make the implementation to be worked.