Thread: Nokia E66 Phone lock

Nokia E66 Phone lock

I am using Nokia mobile phone. As it is very easy to use its functions and everybody can use its functions easily. Recently I have bought a new Nokia handset called Nokia E66. But now I am having a problem with the phone that after enabling the automatic phone lock function I am not able to disable the lock. How to sort out this problem from the phone please need a hopeful suggestion.

Re: Nokia E66 Phone lock

I think you have entered a security code to your phone. Which is the cause of the certain problem? So you need to check out that particular setting and do changes as I suggested you. Otherwise use the default lock code “12345”. If this not works then try to do the changes which I told you earlier. Try, I think this may be your solution.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have done all the settings which you have told me to do. But didn’t get the proper solution. I think you did not understand that there are two phone lock one is for locking the keypad. The other is for the Sim card so that others could not access the card. I need the solution for the Sim card phone lock. I think now you will be able to give much better solution for the problem.

As you have told that you are not able to disable the phone lock of the phone. You are exactly right that there are two locks security lock is one which stops others to use the sim cards in the phone. The other is the keypad lock so that you cannot access the phone at all. For the solution you should to reset your phone to the factory setting.

I have a solution for your problem unlock cable and software is an alternative method to unlock your Nokia E66 mobile phone. This is the system mainly used by professionals or by the people who particular understansing about computer usage or phone usage.For this you have to just connect your Nokia E66 phone to the cable run some software.so that you eill be able to unlock your Nokia E66 phone.You have to do only is that you need to install the software in the computer and run the software after connecting your mobile to the computer through the cable.