Thread: lcd scorm package does follow the scorm standard

lcd scorm package does follow the scorm standard

Hello,
    the scorm packages have been tried by me to be created on my lcd, as i am familiar with running this packages on sharepoint by using the lms sdk,but i am unable to open this package even in reload editor, it only gives the error that the package is incorrect, so please help me to know whether the ims meta- data can be supportable in my lcd.

Re: lcd scorm package does follow the scorm standard

The major problem which you are facing for the scorm package which you created for your laptop as it gives the feedback as package is incorrect,i feel that when you try to reload the package there might be some errors for the validations, as the attributes may be misplaced or it might be invalid, the content of the manifest file may be missing so it might be giving this kind of error.

The main issue for you about the incorrect package of scorm does not belong to the standard one, so i would like to recommend you that the content which is available with lcd from which it is generated is designed in a way that it can run on the microsoft iis webserver, since you have tried for the lms and it is working you may even try for scorm package,you may target different webservers to work for it.

As the scorm package which you have created by using the lcd and trying to open it and it gives you the error of incorrect package, the package is even been tested upon the scorm package tester which is downloaded from Advanced Distributed Learning. The scorm package does not if you try it to run over the non ibm sources, i would like to recommend you to use integrated lcd of the microsoft for your test.