Thread: Vertical Green Lines Dell XPS M1710

Vertical Green Lines Dell XPS M1710

I am using Dell XPS M1710 laptop which was working fine till last week. And there was no problem with my laptop. But now I am getting vertical green line on the screen of my laptop. I am not able to remove this vertical green lines. I want to know how can I remove this vertical green line from my laptop. Please suggest me some good solution which can easily solve my problem.

Re: Vertical Green Lines Dell XPS M1710

To check if it's a screen issue or video card , try connecting an external monitor to your laptop to see if the bands appear. If a screen issue , try to take the screen with your hands holding both sides and pressing lightly in center.

It can either be a graphics card problem, or possibly more of your screen or your connections of card. Check the graphic card firmly in the slot and play a bit with the cables off the map " SLOWLY ", it can just loose connection problem of graphic card. You have to verify the crossing strips of your memory it could possibly play.

I am far to give you a satisfactory answer but you can try, you can change the display resolution of your screen this may resolve your problem or you can say anything XD I remember problem with video player when I put the video in full (or HD ) I had a little green bar on the right as I think the problem is solved by itself was perhaps due to a software update.

I have a problem with the LCD screen of my laptop, several vertical lines of different colors appeared. It started there 4 / 5 months and there are new regularly. I think it's a physical problem of the screen because the lines are always in the same location and appear at the lighting of the screen. Does anyone have an idea of the problem and especially if repair exists.

It has been an initial shock before you see these lines appear? One of my friends to a laptop with purple and green lines on the right side of the screen and after a friend who repairs laptops graphics card, so it's loose thin layer that connects the PC and the screen was partially removed or broken.