Thread: Sony Z12 Wifi Cutting out under load

Sony Z12 Wifi Cutting out under load

I have recently purchased the Sony Vaio VPC Z128GG and liked it most. But after few usage it now started giving the issue while i am streaming. When i am streaming the WiFi shut down automatically. It gives the error before shutting down which is "The wireless adapter's thermal throttling is active". So if you can then please let me know about the same. I think it is the issue with the load. What is your opinion. Thank you.

Re: Sony Z12 Wifi Cutting out under load

I think this is this the issue with the driver of the WiFi which might be the main cause for WiFi Shutting down. As per my knowledge i will advise you to go with the update of the driver and then check whether the WiFi is getting shut down again or not. So download the latest driver of the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

I have gone through the detail and let me tell you that i have performed the roll back of the driver and the issue got resolved. My laptop was also shutting down during the use of the WiFi. I have been working with the same and let me tell you that you should also try to rollback the driver and work with the same.

If you are unable to resolve the same then i will advise you to contact the Sony regarding the issue which you are getting and ask then for the same and see whether you are getting this work for the same or not. I think you can get the proper reply for the Wifi issue. So contact the same and work with the same.

I have gone through the same let me tell you that the device of mine is still not working after the installation and rollback of the driver which you are suggested me to do. I have downloaded the latest driver for the same but not working for me. If you have any other suggestion then let me know about the same.