Thread: Sony Vaio VPC-Z11: SSD upgrade and sound quality

Sony Vaio VPC-Z11: SSD upgrade and sound quality

I am having the Sony Vaio VPC-Z11 laptop and i am planning to so some modification into the device of mine. I am planing to get the device of mine with the Sony 64Gbx2 PCB but wanted to know whether it is possible to get all the stuff like cables and all from the Internet. Also let me know about the sound quality in the z series. Thank you.

Re: Sony Vaio VPC-Z11: SSD upgrade and sound quality

I have gone through the detail of the same and let me tell you that it is not possible to add the SSD on the device of yours. Sony Vaio VPC-Z11 is not allowing this kind of the upgrade so it is better not to apply extra stuff on the same. Also the sound quality is good in the Z series so you can continue with the same.

I am not agree with the above replies as i am having the same device and i have performed the Modification by adding the 128GB SSD into the system of mine. If you are planning to do so then you can can proceed with the same. I don't think so it is not having any issue with the same. So try this out and work with the same.

If you are not getting any sufficient information for the working of the Modification then i will advise you to contact the Sony and ask about the modification that you wanted to perform on the Laptop of yours. I think that they can only guide you properly if it is possible to get modification done on the same. I hope this will help you.

I have gone through the problem of yours and let me tell you that the device of yours is having the nice headphone jack which gives the proper output with the same. You can get the quality sound with the help of the headphone jack and Speaker. So it is better to stick to the same and work with the it.

If you ask then i will advise you to attach a speaker for the device of yours which will enable you with the good sound quality. Nowdays you can also connect the external speaker which is having the USB support for the connection. So if you can then connect the external speaker and see whether it is working for you or not.