Thread: Brand New Nokia E72 mic not working

Brand New Nokia E72 mic not working

I have recently purchased a brand new Nokia E72. When I use my Blue-tooth headset the other person cannot hear me. I do not know whether fault is with my headset or some setting has been changed. I don’t want to fall in the service center process. Can anyone know please help.

Re: Brand New Nokia E72 mic not working

When you have purchased the phone it is sealed or open. If it is not sealed then the retailer may have sell you a faulty phone. Contact Nokia customer care for further assistance. Nokia’s service center over here is not too good, if it happen in UK. If the fault occur within two week of purchasing the retailer will get it replace from Nokia.

Even I am facing the same problem with my Nokia E72. I tried voice recorder and it is not recording properly. I got a sealed pack from retailer. Retailer refuses to accept for exchange. The Service centre is unable to rectify the fault. I do not know why these companies are not threatened to solve customer problem.

If the MIC of your mobile is falling dead then you have to send it for repair. What happen is the unit was dropped and unit got liquid damage. They will install some additional devices with SWS adaptors. The device is faulty and you need to carry it to retailer. We can’t help you to solve this by yourself.

When you are using your headset for communication other person can’t hear you. It seems to be hardware problem. As you have purchased a new mobile it is in warranty period so contact to Nokia customer care to get rid of your problem. Or contact to third party to solve it , they will inspect and repair the unit, they will replace the broken piece. They will take up to 24 hours. Or login to mobile-repairs-service.com.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"