Thread: How do Sony screens compare to Apple's Mac?

How do Sony screens compare to Apple's Mac?

I am using the Sony Notebook and getting proper quality screen with the same. I have recently come to know from one of the online post that Sony screen quality are just like the Apple's Mac. What i wanted to know "Is is true that the Sony Screen are like the Mac?" As i know that Apple is having the best screen. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How do Sony screens compare to Apple's Mac?

It is not with all the product the Sony. Most the of the product are giving the average screen. As per my knowledge you can get the same quality as of the Mac in the same. Sony F which is a high end version of the device an be useful for same. So if you can then go through the same and work with the issue.

As per my knowledge this just a fake rumor, i did not found any of the Sony device having the quality like the Apple. I have used both the device Sony as well as but found that the Apple is having better quality then the Sony. So i don't think that the Sony can ever overcome the Apple's Mac screen. This what i think.

I am having the Sony F series which is giving the quality screen. I have never used the Apple's Macbook any time but can guarantee you that Sony F series can give the tough fight to the Apple as i am using it and the quality it is giving is satisfactory for me. I am sticking to Sony only and not with any other device.