Thread: How to delete protected files from my sony ericsson phone

How to delete protected files from my sony ericsson phone

I have brought new sony ericsson k500i because it is new phone for me i have just stored some file and data in it, which become right protected. I don't have any idea about what to be done to remove that data from my mobile. what can be the issue related with suggest me the solution which will ensure the problem solution.

Re: How to delete protected files from my sony ericsson phone

Try to first read the manual about the mobile which is along with your phone it will have the detail functioning of your phone. it may be the issue related with your memory card so try to format it with the option provided in phone as format external memory which will format all your files and data stored. or you can go for another option for which you should have the card reader using which you can connect through computer in which you can delete the data of your phone.

One of the solution to your problem can be by connecting your sony ericsson phone to the computer through RS232 or USB cable which is used to connect phone to computer and access all the data in phone. this way you can remove files from your phone ,this can be the option you can try to resolve your problem of deleting the protected data from the phone.

Its tough task to delete protected data from the phone simply as it is not possible. protected data can be remove from phone by the use of some applications like software like XS++ or setool or FAR manager, this application can help in deleting the protected data from the phone just load this applications on your phone or in computer and by connecting through computer you can delete the data.

TO solve the problem you need to have the layout.xml file in your phone which is used to do the deletion of protected file.try to read your phone's system file in which go to TPA>>>SYSTEM>>>>Layout. there you can find the layout.xml file which is the main solution for your problem. this will defiantly help to solve the problem of deleting the right protected data.