Thread: Clevo B5100M - Where is it?

Clevo B5100M - Where is it?

I am student of commuter science and looking to buy a new laptop. I am planing to buy a new laptop of Celvo B5100M but I do not know form where I have to go to order this because I have only seen it on a website and they are also selling it little bit higher rate and not giving me full HD resolution. Is anybody knows about celvo websites or its about service place from where I can get it or any other place? How this laptop perform on programing software and also on gaming?

Re: Clevo B5100M - Where is it?

I am not aware about this laptop here in India because in India nobody use it here. I use DELL laptop and it’s also works good for gaming. But I have seen some of my friend in USA who uses Celvo laptops. I do not think so that it will support FHD but for HD it will be very good compromise with these laptop configuration. You can use some higher graphic card to upgrade its gaming performance.

Ok if you are looking to buy Clevo B5100M laptop then I have its some information. If you are looking really for a gaming laptop then it is a very good choice and also Celvo B7100 which are available in Celvo showroom. And the initial price range is $945. Now I will tell you what is the difference between these two laptops and it is screen size Celvo B7100 has 15.6 inch with 1366 x 768 pixel and Clevo B7100 17.3 inch screen with 1600x900 resolution. But all other features are same. Both laptop have boast with Intel Core i5 and i7..

Celvo launched his two new laptop B5100 and B7100 and both have good features for gaming and programming software both notebook are compatible with Optimus graphic switching technology. The resolution capability is very good for gaming if you use some good graphic card like nvidia Geforce type card with support of directx10. And about to make order to book these laptops you have to go to the official website clevo. You will find there center there.

AVA is palning to launce the new two laptops model Clevo B5100m and that is only aimed to gamers. The laptop is pretty much balance the Clevo W860CU laptop. For my information is that it is only a gaming laptop and with very high resolution and with very good affordable price. The clevo B5100m has 15.6 inch screen with LCD display device with option to go either HD 1336 x 768. Or with ful HD 1920 x 1080. The laptop has some great presentation boosters in the shape of an 8GB DDR3 RAM, Intel Core i5/i7 mobile processors and graphics card from either Intel (GMA HD) or NVIDIA (1GB GeForce GT 300M). The laptop is also included with NVIDIA Optimums technology and is ready with skin like a 1.3-megapixel camera, built-in fingerprint reader, Bluetooth 2.1 and a wonderful multi DVD burner drive.

I will have a little bit of browser and then get it from there. I am not adverse to bring in it will just be a lot fewer hassle for me if I can obtain it from somewhere over here. The laptop itself looks good still .if you desire a laptop with a high resolution display, facility to play games and above normal battery life, the choices are near none. So it's good to see something like this on the prospect

If you are interested to buy a gaming laptop then please check for Clevo B5100M which is available on the clevo authorized showroom or you can place order for it from its Clevo website. But if you will book it from website by credit card then you have to pay some addition shipping charges to company for delivering it to your house. If you are not living in US then you have to pay some international shipping charges if Clevo do not have their service house available in ur country. But u will get it surely anywhere.