Thread: Sony VPC-Z11 - Slow POST

Sony VPC-Z11 - Slow POST

I am considering a difficulty throughout boot-up on my Sony Z VPCZ11FHX/XQ. The machine comes into sight to obtain longer to inclusive the POST procedure than it should. For the more information you just go to YouTube and simply type Sony in the search button you will get video regarding this. Unluckily, I didn't shoot any video of this specific machine before this issue began but I did shoot one on an "eval" VPCZ112GX/S I had previously. Is anyone also seeing this performance? Did it boot sooner at some point? What did you do when it turn out to be slower? To date, here is what I've done to troubleshoot the issue. In that I have deleted and then reconfigured the RAID volume. After this ran the system in JBOD after that reset the BIOS setting. So please tell me what to do to fix this issue?

Re: Sony VPC-Z11 - Slow POST

As you said in your post I have gone to You Tube and there I have seen that video and yes it is really very slow post. I have never face like this issue which is happen to me. Have you ever try to AHCI or IDE mode? In that have you again get the slow post? If you can then provide this information as soon as it is possible for you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have little bit research regarding this I think it will help you actually in that I did a small figure of things with the system put to IDE when challenge a SECURE_ERASE, but I do not remember if it helped with the POST delay. The CMOS battery is very easy to get to. Now take away the keyboard and disconnect the battery from the main board. Be recommended that doing this exaggerated Windows Activation. Windows 7 said it wasn't genuine later than the rearrange.

You just go to the you tube site and then just type there Sony and there you will get video regarding this. And after that you just check that video and I hope you will get the solution of this. There is no reconfigured RAID 0and there no windows clean and then install it very cleanly then you will get all thing very original. So it will definitely fix your issue.

Actually in the VPCZ1 you do not have to modify anything to get the blinking cursor delay in between the BIOS screen and the windows start screen. So in that I just re-established drive C: to the "original factory condition" using the VAIO Recovery Center. When I start windows start screen and it blinks 17 times before starting that. So that is why I call this to Sony technical support. The person by resources of whom I spoke at the "elevated level" recognized that after performing arts a drive C: or a total system restore the notebook might take longer to boot but that Sony think this to be usual performance and that, consequently, no warranty service needed to be provided.

I am wandering intended for the rest of the week, but will entitle Sony at some summit to see if they provide me the identical line.It approximately has to be amazing with the divider system and that can be simulated. I will go as far as to organize an additional machine to find to the substructure of the subject.

Thanks guys, actually when I have seen your post then I doesn’t think that it is perfect solution of my query but then I have tried it. I was very happy because my problem gets solved. And then I have told this to my friend also which is facing the same problem. And it is really great fix. Thanks a lot one more time.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"