Thread: Nokia 7210 Supernova Music Player and More Problem

Nokia 7210 Supernova Music Player and More Problem

Hello friend,
    I am using Nokia 7210 Supernova. Whenever I try to open music player then it then it always show me the message "Not Enough Memory". I have 2 GB memory in it and which is full of songs.some of the features like Calculator is not working. I am in very tension. Some of my friends are saying that it is a firmware problem and I have to update it. Can it solve my problem or am I go to some other solution. please help.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Arapaho; 12-09-2010 at 06:14 AM.

Re: Nokia 7210 Supernova Music Player and More Problem

This message usually means that you don’t have enough RAM to open the music player. Your music player has consumes more memory then free memory available on your mobile RAM. You cannot increase the RAM of a mobile phone. A simple restart usually solves this problem and if does not solve your problem then it may be some other problem with your mobile software.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I don't have much idea about the music player it is because of some software issue. Your calculator application may be removed from your system accidentally and you have to reinstall it. You download it from internet and install it again But before that check the other folders of your phone because it may have moved to some other folder by mistake. If you found it then again move it back to the original folder.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think your friends are right and you are getting right advice to upgrade your firmware. There's no need for further debugging at this time. You can use PC suit to back up your phone memory and update firmware of your phone. You need to make a stable connection while updating the firmware. If you lose the connection between the update then it may cause some serious problem. Select latest Nokia Software updater and follow the instruction provided.

Before upgrading your firmware. you should try factory reset. Go to menu and find the setting and there search for restore factory setting. In many cases this feature solve the issue. Click on that option and this will ask you lock code. Provide 12345, which is the default code for all nokia phones. This will restart your phone and this may solve your issue. or this can be done directly by typing *#7780# and it will automatically let you to restore utility.

A corrupted memory card may also cause such problem. Remove your memory card and then switch your phone on again and see that the issue is gone or not. If it solves the issue then format your memory card and reinsert it the memory slot of your phone. If it again starts showing the same problem issue then it will be better for you to change your memory card. You can also check your memory card in some other phone.

As you told that your memory card is full of music. Music player has to load some data about all the songs to maintain the song track. If you have a lot of songs then the loaded information will be high and that’s why it shows you error “Not Enough Memory”. Delete some songs. Restart your phone and try to open music player again.

Affection Re: Nokia 7210 Supernova Music Player and More Problem

Have you computer,or else go to the internet and open
    nokia (your hand set no) update software
    For example nokia 7210 update software
    with out internet it cannot update your mobile
    1]download the nokia 7210 pc suit (nokia 7210 pc suit) you have to install pc suit or else it cannot update
    2]download the update software from nokia center & install.connect your mobile to computer with data cable & open the software updater wait for 2 min it will show your handset in software updater clik next wait 20min &after it will show your software has been completed sucessfull.
    after 10-30 i am sitting infront of computer
    so any one can ask questions
    Last edited by vinaykumar100814; 30-09-2010 at 08:32 AM.