Thread: mini iphone with wifi, tv w002, changjiang w002

mini iphone with wifi, tv w002, changjiang w002

anybody know how to add the new shortcut and change the icon for mini iphone with wifi, tv w002, changjiang w002. Any free download motion game for this phone

Tq

mini iphone with wifi, tv w002, changjiang w002

For downloading Motion games i would suggest you to check out below links and i am sure you will like every game

games for iphone
    http://forums.techarena.in/video-games/1299642.htm
    http://forums.techarena.in/video-games/1298512.htm

Re: mini iphone with wifi, tv w002, changjiang w002

Hello I have a w002 i need to connect with my Internet Service Provider I have the wep key that it's a 10 numeric data i need to translate or anything?

Regards

Which service provider do you want to connect to, and which service are you using on your phone? Basically if you want to go online on your mobile phone itself then you will have to get internet settings from your mobile service provider only. If you want to use your phone as a modem then you will have to install its modem drivers to your pc and then try connecting to the internet on your pc.

Thanks for your Time.My ISP is a Prodigy (TELMEX), trustly I need to connect the phone to wifi to access IP network. and therefore to use the app's phone as MAPs or Ebuddy. , When I sselect "wifi" icon from IPHONE and then "Search Networks" Icon, So appeared my Network and then I tried to connect to writting the wep key (10 numeric key) and then I received the message the error "Can't connect" my Question is I have to do something specially? as translate? , the way or format to introduce the wep key? or anything else?

PD when anothers devices I don't have the problem with this services and I introduced wep key as numeric field

Have you setup a password for wifi connection on your Prodigy Network? When you say you "Search Networks", does Prodigy Network appears for wifi connection on your phone or some other network? Try going into the Browser > Menu > Options > Cache Operations > clear everything then exit the browser then do a battery pull: Leave your device on, pull the battery for 20 seconds, put the battery back in and wait for your device to boot up then try it again.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The password is a WEP Key, Yes, after to execute at phone the function "search networks", Prodigy Network appeared at my phone.

Sorry the next actions where can I Do ? My Phone or Router ?

Try going into the Browser > Menu > Options > Cache Operations > clear

If it's a Phone/Router where ?

Thanks

In your phone, if you are using any browser then try going into its settings and then try to clear all cache's and also cookies and history. When you say after prodigy network appears do you put password to connect to the internet via wifi or you havent setup a password and the prodigy network can be accessed without password? I am guessing that you might be getting Gateway Timeout error or so?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hello, The problem was solved by a salesboy's phone, the solution was the settings . at general after to execute the "searching network" icon then I had to change options (4) the settings to access point at mode of security to open network and (6) wep key was introduced at this option. after it all things work with wifi and ip network. Thanks again for your time and share your knowledge... Does anybody has a experience with skype at w002? :Keep smiling..

However skype is compatible with Apple iPhones and many other Symbian Mobile but i dont think it will work on w002. Not sure but i guess so. Anyways, i'll suggest you to give it a try. Visit this site.

HI, Keep Smiling!

For some reassons My W002 was blocked & I don't have Manuals.

I can receive call's but I don´t know how unblocked the phone, the touch screen doesn´t respond, please if you know How and say to me, It'll be appreciated by me

PD Now, appear and small up arrow.

Regards

There are some specific key combination for each phone which can make the phone unlock and the touchscreen active. If I am not wrong then you are using Chang Jiang W002 China phone not the same model of Blackberry. I am too searching for the same models manual but there is no site which provide the same. I looking for the company site for the phone.

Yes, I need to know the sequence of keys to unblocked / unlocked my phone. Yes my Phone is changjiang w002 .
    I think perhaps the situation is a comun issue, just I need to know how to switch lock/unlock, anyway if anybody knows the sequence of keys or actions to do I´ll appreciated THANKS.

As most of the china phones are replicas or copies of either nokia mobile phones or sony ericsson mobile phones, therefore try some keys on the mobile like, pressing top left side of the button then star button "*" to lock keypad. Alternately, also try sony ericcson keypad locking style, for example, press star button "*" first and then press top right side of the button/key on your mobile phone to lock keypad.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

anyone knows how to download driver for mini iphone with wifi, tv w002, changjiang w002
    2010-9-30-16-15-24.jpg

2010-9-30-16-16-0.jpg