Thread: Sony Vaio Z Diagonal lines on screen

Sony Vaio Z Diagonal lines on screen

I am using the Sony Vaio Z laptop and the resolution is 1600x900. Something have gone wrong with the screen of this laptop as it shows diagonal lines from the top left to bottom right. Does anything wrong with the screen itself or it is an issue with the display drivers?

Re: Sony Vaio Z Diagonal lines on screen

well if it just a lack of shielding, the cable moves in a position difference, and clouds encounter interference when two or son who put together all these concerns cloud the picture even power off for there and back cable not the pc (a body which somehow), I've experimented with a vga cable Dell has worked two years without worries of a sudden hop, Cable has changed, positioning itself differently to the waves and bam, crappy picture: cable changed more worries and not cluttered!

I have always been at 85Hz, and has been for several years. My monitor still works fine (LG, low-end). And the frequency depends on the tolerance range of your screen and the capabilities of your graphics card. Look in the documentation, depending on the resolution you have an operating range, it often ranges from 60 to 85Hz (Vertical), beyond you risk damaging your screen, mine is also automatically monitors After a few seconds with a message saying that the OSD I am "Off-frequency".

The flicker of a CRT monitor can cause eye fatigue and headaches. To reduce or eliminate flicker, increase the refresh rate of the screen. A refresh rate of at least 75 Hz flicker usually decreases. (Since LCD monitors do not create any flicker, it is not necessary to parametrize with high refresh rates.) For more information on selecting the refresh rate is best for your monitor.

To open the Screen resolution, click the Start button , Click Control Panel, then under Appearance and Personalization, click Change the screen resolution. Click on Advanced. Click the Monitor tab, then under the monitor refresh rate, click on the refresh rate of your choice. Setting the monitor will take a few moments. If the change you want, click Apply. If you do not apply the changes within 15 seconds, the refresh rate is restored original.

If you notice a flicker on a CRT monitor, you may need to change the screen resolution before changing the refresh rate. The higher the resolution, the higher your refresh rate should be high (but the screen resolutions and refresh rates are not all compatible).