Thread: Cannot acquire the configuration settings for Vaio Update?

Cannot acquire the configuration settings for Vaio Update?

I found my CW27FX and I sprint the VAIO update. It told me to update the updater, and I accomplished. Now every time when I open the updater, at that time I get this message that "Cannot get the arrangement settings for VAIO Update" when it is inspection for updates. Also, every now and then I get a mistake from VAIO messenger. Please help me that How can I fix this?

Re: Cannot acquire the configuration settings for Vaio Update?

Actually I currently I am not facing any issue regarding the VAIO messenger error. though yes VAIO Update has so far given everyone that same mistake message. With that said, on the weekend it automatically notified me of 2 Sony updates and then installed them (bug fixes). When I tried to run it again right after wards. Back to that error message.

Actually here I just want to say that it to be fair it give the impression pretty lightweight. And although it would be very valuable if it worked as intended. So I think it go through this. I hope it will work for you. So I have searched a lot regarding this on the site and I hope it will work for you.

I am also agreeing that most of the owner of this is facing the same issue. It is seems like everybody has this problem. I am also wondering that why vaio update has this error. And it is happening at the time of the updating software. At the downloading time automatically power management event services etc.

Here I want to tell you that I am also seeing the similar error subsequent to updating power management. After updating the power management when I have reboot my PC the good news is my battery drain issue seems to be fixed. And now I am really very happy. I think you have to try this I hope it will also fix your issue.
    Last edited by Ceesar; 12-09-2010 at 05:57 AM.

I have notice here that when you primary establish this application it gives you the 'cannot acquire' fault. After that if you choose one of the other 2 choices ‘important info' or 'successful updates' and after that choose 'check for updates' it appears to work correctly. It is approximately like the fault indicates there are no uninstalled or ‘new’ updates available. Does anyone else get this behavior?

Thanks guys, actually when I have seen your post then I doesn’t think that it is perfect solution of my query but then I have tried it. I was very happy because my problem gets solved. And then I have told this to my friend also which is facing the same problem. And it is really great fix. Thanks a lot one more time.

I have read this your post but here I want to know that what version of control management did you update to? What version of control management did you update to? And where did you obtain it? How did you examine to verify such a big-deal finale? Many folks will rejoice if it’s confirmed.