Thread: Sony VAIO CS Series + AV Mode Button Problem

Sony VAIO CS Series + AV Mode Button Problem

I have recently purchased a new Sony VAIO CS Series laptop and i have cenverted the language of this laptop's operating system which is Windows Vista Home Premium. This OS was in Japanese which i have converted in an english. Mostly all the the features are working properly but problem seems to be with only AV mode button and the capture button. What should be the problem?

Re: Sony VAIO CS Series + AV Mode Button Problem

I guess problem would be with the drivers which you have installed on your windows vista system. Actually when you changed the language of your operating system then it might happen that your machine did not got the needed files for special buttons of your laptop in an english version of your operating system.

Sony shared library appears to me not having programs also, but this should be normal, have R10, works for the Vista, has already asked for him is nothing registered. I suggest you to reformat the hard drive, first install all the drivers for Vista and then install the Utils DLL, then shared library, video library and then the Event Manager - now finally everything is working as it should!

Under Vista it should work the whole. Went with me before, too. However, I now have Win XP and there does not work all the more. State but also in the Windows XP downgrade it (on the Vaio support site). Actually you have on Vista only, so the problem would be with an utility tool. You should install it again and then check that an AV Mode works or not.

Go to an official website of Sony Vaio, and then search for your sony vaio model. The following loading Windows 7 down and install the components in this sequence:
    • Sony Shared Library
    • Setting Utility Series
    • Event Services

Simple messages follow and it works. On screen display is then activated.