Thread: E75 bluetooth connectivity problem

E75 bluetooth connectivity problem

I have Nokia E75 and a bluetooth headphone. But I cant use my bluetooth headphones with E75. Whenever I try to pair the device, it does not ask for the pass code and failed to establish a connection. My bluetooth headphone works fine with other phone. Bluetooth works well with E75, laptop and other mobile phones. Can you tell me what may be the problem and how can I solve this problem. Please help.

Re: E75 bluetooth connectivity problem

Hey I was also having the problem and I asked to my friend about this. He took my mobile and went to bluetooth menu. He deleted all the pairing devices which were already there. Turned my p;hone off, removed the battery and after a few seconds again inserted the battery back in the mobile. Switched on the mobile and when I tried to pair it with other phone I found it done very easily.

As you told about the problem with bluetooth connectivity in Nokia E75, I think there is some problem with firmware you are using though it is the latest version.The phone does not prompt for the passcode so that is why is can't pair. You should install latest firmware in your phone if you want to come out of this problem. I hope this will help you.

I had the same problem you have mentioned with my Nokia E75. But I have the solution too. I was also not able to connect the wireless headphone to my computer and it was not possible to repair a headphone. I tried many things but doesn't worked for me. The solution which I an going to tell you looks a bit odd but it really works. You just have to delete all your inbox and sent items from your phone or make its count under 200. restart your mobile and thats it. You have done it. Now you can connect it with your mobile. Try it.

There is a setting in your bluetooth menu for visibility. There are two options that always visible and temporary visible. If you have selected temporary visible then your device will lose its visibility after few time and can not connect to any other device. Therefore make sure that you have selected always visible to make your device visible every time. This is the basic setting that you should try before performing any other action on your phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There may be problem with your headphone. Your headphone may not be compatible with your mobile phone. Is it the original headphone that comes with Nokia Package? You can buy any other headphone from market and use it. But make sure that it is connecting to your phone properly and you are able to listen the sound clearly. Buy only branded one and not the local headphone which looks like same as original

Do you have your mobiles warranty card? If yes then you should check that whether it is in warranty period or not and if it is in warranty period then you should not do anything on your own, directly go to the shop from where you have bought that. If they are not able o repair that then you can ask for replacement. Or you can directly go to your nearest Nokia help center and they will definitely help you.