Thread: Alarm function on Nokia E5 phone

Alarm function on Nokia E5 phone

I am a student and i have just purchased a new nokia E5, i have to go to the college early morning there is a feature in all nokia phones of the Alarm which will help me to get up early in the morning. I have searched a lot in the phone but failed to get the alarm section which has the alarm tone and the snooze time setting but i was unable to locate. Please any one help with me with the appropriate reply any suggestion will be handful to me.

Re: Alarm function on Nokia E5 phone

These is a very simple thing in your Nokia E5 as you have stated that you where unable to locate it .It is in the Application folder in all of the Nokia Mobile phones, you just have to go to the Clock section in the Sub menu and then select the date and time section. There will be a Alarm option where you can set your Alarm to wake up early in the morning.

There might be a problem in your alarm software that's why your E5 mobile phone is not working properly. For these you have to go to the Phone setting and check that the time and date section with the Alarm is working properly or not. If these is not working properly then you can go to the Nokia service center for further assistance of your issue.

There are chances that your phone is on the silent mode and that is why it is not showing the Alarm icon in the sub menu of date and time. To resolve or fix these issue first change the Phone profile from Silent to any other profile, this will definitely solve your problem, if the problem then too exists then you have to visit the Custom care center of the Nokia for further help.

The solution provided by you above was very grateful to me and now i am able to set my clock according to me in My Nokia E5 mobile phone. As you have stated that it was in the Application folder that i not located earlier. I am very much delighted with your constant help and support on the given topic and will be grateful in the future if you provide any kind of support.

It is very simple to set the alarm in any of the Nokia mobile phone because the procedure is the same first select the Application from the Main menu. After that you have to go to the Clock section where you will find the Alarm option, in the alarm set the Alarm that you want and also make the date and time proper. These will solve your problem of alarm in the Nokia E5 phone and if the problem exists then you can contact the customer care of nokia from there website.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"