Thread: acer aspire 5630 vista black screen, disk read error

acer aspire 5630 vista black screen, disk read error

Hello,
    Acer aspire 5630 is the laptop which belongs to me,the operating system which i have upgraded is of the windows vista,this laptop is creating the boot up problem,when booting is tried it just gives black screen,giving the error message of disk read error has been occured, type ctrl alt del to restart this continuous repeatedly but my laptop does not boot, so please any one help me to sort out this problem.

Re: acer aspire 5630 vista black screen, disk read error

The kind of error which you are getting for your laptop as disk read error, at the time of booting,you may solve this problem by inserting the vista installation cd and restarting your laptop,you may change the bios settings if it is asked and then choose the language settings and click next option to repair your computer or repair the os which you would like to repair and try to fix the error.

The specific feedback of disk read error which you get when you try to boot your laptop,i would like to recommend you that if any kind of hardware or software changes have been made in your laptop then you please contact your acer company for better support you may visit the site http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...351033.mspx#EX.

As you are getting the black screen and continues to give the error message as disk read error message, press ctr alt del, this might be the problem due to the ram having some issues since it gives black screen,if the particular os which you are using is not working please try to use windows 7, where you may get some solution so that you may stick to the new upgraded operating system.