Thread: Change Web feed font size for C6

Change Web feed font size for C6

I am very fond of reading the Feeds on the web, i have just purchased a new Nokia C6 last month. The phone is that when i open a Feed on a particular website the font Size is very small on the screen and i am not able to read the Feeds properly, so any one please provide me any solution by which i can increase the Font size of the Feeds on the web; any suggestion in these issue will be appreciated.

Re: Change Web feed font size for C6

There is no solution for the increase in the size of the Feed as it is provided by the website and we can not change the font, but you can zoom in the page in your phone so that the page size increases increases. This can be done by Tapping the screen twice in the touch screen phones and by using the joystick in the QWERTY phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is not a way to increase the feed size of the web page but you can try these this might work some times in some of the Nokia phones, Select the Menu in the phone and then go to the Settings and then select the Phone setting. Inside the phone settings click on the Display settings or Display in some of the phones, there will be a option of the Font Size then increase the font size according to your requirements. These might help you to increase the font of the feed om the web page.

There is a solution available for these problem if you want to increase the size of the font then you have to go to the feeds "Preview Window" and then inside that you have to tap on the topic that you want to see on the big screen, it will provide a link to the web page then you can select the font size in the web browser settings or you can zoom by tapping twice on the required topic.

I have tried both the solution provided by you and there was not increase in the feed size when i tap the topic on the screen or try to zoom in. There may be a way by which i can increase the size in the web page, please help me to find a solution on the topic any suggestion will be appreciated by me.

There is no alternative for the feed size on the C6 phone, you can change your phone or you can go to the websites that provides a larger size of the feeds. Other than that there is no alternative for you to increase the size of the feeds on the web pages, my advice to you will be that you change the phone with a phone with a bigger screen which will help you to read the feeds properly.