Thread: Nokia c5 have restarting problem

Nokia c5 have restarting problem

I have purchased a new Nokia C5 mobile last week, the phone is working fine with all it's capabilities. The only problem in the phone is that it Switch off when i try to use the Multimedia features such as the Radio, Camera, Music player. Once it is Switch off then it takes a very long time to Switch on again, so please provide me a solution by which i can fix this issue.

Re: Nokia c5 have restarting problem

As you have stated that there is a problem in the Switch on/off button in your Nokia C5 phone so there are chances that the phone you have bought is not working in a proper condition and it is a new phone to you so go for the replacement of the Phone and tell the problem to the dealer of the phone from where you purchase it, this will be ultimate solution for you .

There is a problem in the Switch button of your phone which may be broken down for sure. As you have stated above that these is a new phone for you so there is a replacement guarantee for it so just go to the dealer and asked for the replacement. These will resolve your problem and you will get the new phone at the time of purchase please check every function of the phone that you are buying.

If there is a trouble in the Switch on/off button then you can go for the format of the Factory restore setting. First for these go to the Settings in the option list of the phone and then select the factory Restore setting option from these list. It will ask you to enter the Password the default Password for the Nokia C5 is 12345, just enter it and get the phone format done these will for sure solve your problem.

I have done the Factory restore setting for three times but the problem was the same. It now take more than 10 minute to start the phone and it is very annoying for me, one of my friend told me to replace the phone so where should i go to the dealer or to the Nokia Showroom or the Nokia customer care center. Please reply with an answer any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated

The best option for you is to replace the phone from the dealer from where you have purchased it, as you have said that it is only seven days then it is the duty of the dealer to replace it with a new C5 phone. Just take the Bill along you and take the new phone, check all the features very carefully and that they are working or not. These make you a good gadget buyer in the future.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"