Thread: MMS settings for Nokia C3-00

MMS settings for Nokia C3-00

I have purchased a new Nokia C3-00 and Airtel is my service provider, but the network in my area is very weak. Then i switch to my old O2, i wanted to send pictures from the phone but the MMS setting in my phone does not allow me to do so. Please help me with a proper solution and tell the place from where i can get the setting, i also tried on some of the websites but not found the appropriate solution.

Re: MMS settings for Nokia C3-00

There is a problem in the MMS setting and it is responsibility of the service provider to give the Setting. As you have stated that the service provider is Airtel then you can take the setting from OTA through a message by receiving an SMS from the operator. It is not possible to do manual setting in C3 series phones of Nokia.

Your problem of MMS setting can be easily resolved by the service provider of the SIM card, just contact the customer care and take the setting from them. After you have received the setting then do the Factory reset these will delete the previous MMS setting. This can be done by following the given steps Menu->>Settings->>Restore factory setting, then install the MMS setting that you will received from the service provider and your problem of the MMS will be resolved.

The most simple solution to your issue is that you have to contact the service provider and provide the details about your phone and take the MMS setting from the service provider in the foam of an SMS. The thing that should be kept in mind is that the setting should be installed from the SMS and it should not be a manual setting. These will for sure resolve your query about the MMS setting.

I have contacted the Airtel and email them about the issue and they have forwarded me WAP and the MMS setting. I installed the setting but the issue was not fixed at all. So what should now i do to overcome the problem of these settings, should i change my service provider or the Nokia phone. Please let me known any suggestion regarding to the issue will be appreciated.

If your service provider is not able to provide you the MMS settings then the option for you is to move on to another service provider which has the setting but before that give a last try go to the nearest Nokia customer care center and get the Settings done from there, these will for sure solve your issue of the MMS and the WAP setting in the Nokia C3-00.

security locker for Nokia C3-00

i have purchansed a new cellphone of nokia c3 n i want to lock my message folder,phonebook,filemanager,etc... to as to keep them private and not to be read by others.
    is there any FREE REGISTERED OR INBUILT SOFTWARE that can help me

As per my knowledge, there is no such inbuilt application in any of the Nokia Mobile yet. You need to install any third party application for the same. in case of locking SMS on your nokia device you can make use of "Active SMS Lock". In order to lock any specific folder or file manager you can install "Phone Guardian". I cannot give the link of any of these apps because external links are not allowed on this forum as per the rules. Hence you can search this names in google and download from there.

macque Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shakirah View Post
    I have contacted the Airtel and email them about the issue and they have forwarded me WAP and the MMS setting. I installed the setting but the issue was not fixed at all. So what should now i do to overcome the problem of these settings, should i change my service provider or the Nokia phone. Please let me known any suggestion regarding to the issue will be appreciated.
    u r not alone my nokia c3 doesnt surpot any wap settings wat should i do

Quote Originally Posted by macque View Post
    u r not alone my nokia c3 doesnt surpot any wap settings wat should i do
    Doesn't Supports ? Are you getting any kind of error or just unable to load pages in wap ? Also, are you able to use GPRS perfectly?

Because one of my friend is using Nokia C3 and is able to use WAP and GPRS comfortably without any issue. Anyways, instead of doing troubleshoot your self, i will suggest you get it fixed from Nokia Care itself as your mobile is still under warranty.

folder lock for Nokia C3-00

can you please suggest me from where i can get nokia c3-00 folder lock..