Thread: Can not play online video on samsung gt s3310

Can not play online video on samsung gt s3310

I have recently brought a phone from samsung which is samsung gt s3310 with rich features i want to play online videos on my phone, i am not able not play on my mobile what can be the problem? is there is any settings to start with mention the setting required? how can i do that i want to download also.

Re: Can not play online video on samsung gt s3310

As you are using a phone which surely has all features and also support multimedia functionality. to start with you should connect with the internet by activating the gprs on your mobile, do the setting which will be provided by the network provider. start with your internet using any browser supported by your phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

this problem can be because your samsung gt s3310 was unable to play that type of video i.e. format of video you are playing is not supported by your phone so first see to it that video you are play does support by your phone or not. because it is the basic problem that is faced while playing video. play video which supported by your phone.

your problem may be related to the cookies stored on your phone sometime it may happen that your cookie function is turned off because of which you are not able to open the pages on internet as well as you can not play the videos if you want so try to resolve the problem and again connect to the internet. it will surely solve your problem.

your problem of video not playing in your mobile online may be solved if you download "Streaming Video Player" for your Samsung Gt S3310 from company website which will help to play the video online. this is most appropriate and suitable way in which you can solve your problem it might help in other problem also.

Online video you are trying to playing on your samsung gt s3310 online may not be of supported by your mobile so make sure that the video you are trying play should be supported by your mobile. you can go for video player from company website which can be loaded for free. this can help you to play videos online.