Thread: Nokia C5-00 Memory full, freezing

Nokia C5-00 Memory full, freezing

I have recently updated the firmware of the Nokia C5 and started getting the problem of the memory. After the update of the firmware my device is showing me the Memory full and i am unable to resolved the issue with the same. I have tried to get this things working with the issue of mine. So if you can then please help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: Nokia C5-00 Memory full, freezing

I think that there is something wrong with the firmware update which is causing the issue with the phone. I will advise you to install the firmware again into the device of yours and again start working with the phone. I think that this will work with the issue of yours. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

I have gone through the same which you have suggested me to do. I have performed the Firmware update again and after that when restarted the phone getting the same memory low error. one more thing that i forgot to mention is that i am getting the device freezing. So please help me with the same.

For that i think you need to perform the reset of the phone which you are working with. The hard reset will take the device of yours to the factory setting and after that you can perform the update of the firmware. So if you can then perform the same and see whether it is working for you or not. I hope this will resolve your issue.

If nothing is working for you and you are still finding some way to get rid of the issue then i will advise you to contact the Nokia regarding the issue which you are getting. As they are the developer so they might be aware of the problem that you are going through and having knowledge regarding the same. So contact the Nokia and find the solution.

I think only the hard reset is the option that can work with the system of yours and resolve the same. Hard Reset will perform the deletion of the data stored on the phone and restore it to the factory setting. I have also gone through the same and let me tell you my device is started working with the same.