Thread: Nokia messaging for social networks on C6

Nokia messaging for social networks on C6

I am having the issue with the Nokia C6. I have recently purchased the same but having one question which regarding the Nokia Messaging for Social network. I just wanted to know that this new device supports the Nokia messaging for social networks or not so that i can use the same. I hope to get the solution from you.

Re: Nokia messaging for social networks on C6

As per your query let me tell you that this is possible to install the Nokia Messaging client in the Nokia C6. I have searched regarding the same on the net and finally come to know that the same is applicable for the device of yours. I have gone through all the detail and let me tell you that the device supports the Nokia Messaging.

First of all thanks for the quick response of yours issue that you are going through. I have downloaded and installed the Nokia Messaging Client into the device of mine and it is working fine but when i restart the phone the Nokia Messaging Client disappeared. I installed the same again but after reboot it disappeared. Any suggestion?

This happens because the Nokia messaging client is replaced by the Pop3 client which is the inbuilt client that take pace when the phone reboot. This is the issue with the phone only which does not allow any other client to work with the same. All you can do is to install the Nokia Messaging Client and try to avoid restart of service.

If you are not getting any proper reply then i will advise you to contact the Nokia help team for the issue of your which is related to the Nokia messaging for social networks on C6. As they are the developer and might be having the knowledge regarding the same. So if you can then contact the same and work with the issue.

If you are getting the problem running the Nokia messaging client then i will advise you to install the Emoze which is an application that runs great with the social networks and this is supported by the Nokia also. So download and install the same and see whether it is working for you or not.
    http://forums.techarena.in/technolog...net/676780.htm

If you ask me then i will advise you to update the firmware of the Nokia which will reset the mobile to factory setting and after that you can go through the working of the Social Network on Nokia C6. So if you liked the same then go through the update the firmware of the same and see whether it is working for you or not.