Thread: Problems with the Samsung Wave and Kies in Windows 7

Problems with the Samsung Wave and Kies in Windows 7

I have Samsung Wave phone with the Bada as operating system, the problem with the phone is that windows 7 is not properly opening the drive for kies every time i start the system i have to install the driver again. when i connect the phone via cable Kies opens and it starts to connect, but certain period of time it freezes,to sort out this i have to switch to task manager to close it. what can be the solution to resolve the problem as it making me go mad.
    Last edited by Colter; 11-09-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Re: Problems with the Samsung Wave and Kies in Windows 7

Samsung wave is cool phone which runs on bada operating system which has kies software use to connect phone to computer. your problem of samsung wave not working in windows 7 using kies can be solve if you try installing another version of KIES otherwise try to reboot the phone, which may help you to connect and solve the problem.

there might be a issue of driver not properly installed on windows try following steps which will help drive to install proper:
    • Install Kies as an Administrator which can resolve.
    • select the correct country to ensure proper installation.
    • choose any preferred language of your choice.
    • Restart your computer after installation which ensure proper installation.

As you are facing this problem of drive not appearing when connected to computer using windows 7, i suggest you may just consider other option as a operating system which may solve the problem of drive not appearing you can go for Windows XP which will surely solve the problem which will defiantly support kies.

try this it will help first remove the battery your phone for at least for few minute and then put it back properly.switch on the phone and ensure that it starts. now try to connect it in to the computer and look if drive is opening drive for Kies, after it does I would recommend taking it to the store if possible to have them do an up gradation. it will defiantly solve your problem. so try to use it.