Thread: Processor speed on Nokia C5

Processor speed on Nokia C5

I have recently got the Nokia C5 phone and having one small query. I have checked the phone review before buying the same and come to know that this is having the 600 Mhz processor but when i am checking the processor of mine it is only showing the 192 Mhz. I am unable to find the reason behind the same. Any one is having the knowledge for same please help me. Thank you.

Re: Processor speed on Nokia C5

First let me know where you have find the detailed regarding the processor speed that you are going through. I have gone through the most of the review which is not yet discussed about the same. I don't think so that this device supports the processor speed upto the 600MHZ. I did not found any review which is stating for same.

I was searching on the internet and come to know about the same. I can not provide you the link for the same as i am not having one. but i remember that i have seen the same on the benchmark which is stating regarding the processor speed up 600MHZ. I will try to find out that link and post that here. Hope i will get some reply.

The Benchmark review are mostly not giving the proper detail for the specification of the mobile. The most of the time the benchmark review are not right. So it is better to not to trust on the same and work as you wanted to. You can check out the complete review of the Nokia C5 on the below link. I hope this will help you.
    Nokia C5 review

To check the processor speed i will advise you to first run the multiple application together and then see whether it is hanging up or not. If it is hanging then i think that your processor speed is not enough and you are getting the problem. So if you can then try out the same and see whether it is working for you.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are still not satisfied with the above replies then let me tell you that you should contact the Nokia regarding the same and i am sure you will get the proper reply for the problem that you are going through. So if you can then please contact them and see whether you are getting the proper reply or not.