Thread: HP Pavilion Dv6810 Laptop keeps Shutting down

HP Pavilion Dv6810 Laptop keeps Shutting down

Hello , I have an HP Pavilion Dv6810 laptop , and it was working fine till yesterday , but now on it has started shutting down frequently , the display Goes black and my laptop hangs and do not respond to mouse and keyboard click , although i can hear the Fan running , but it has no display , Can You tell me How Can i Solve these problem Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: HP Pavilion Dv6810 Laptop keeps Shutting down

hello , I Think this is probably Caused due to ove heating of laptop Maybe buy an extra fan set or some kind of cooling device or just shut it down and dont use it so much for some time , it will be Back to normal Good luck.

Hello , According to me that the ideal option would be to disconnect all attached devices from the laptop , and then let the computer boots and then, if it loads and stays on then that is the problem, Another problem affiliated with usb devices is the unpowered ones that draw power through the usb cables (or via a connection to the keyboard port or other port) instead of being independently powered. It makes things more convient and less messy but if to many USb devices that draw power from the computer via the USB cables or ports are attached then it could trip the circut breaker in the Power source cause the Computer could quickly be using more power then it has availible. Likewise a malfuntioning or misformatted USB flash dive or jump drive or other usb device with outdated or incompatible drivers could cause a "blue screen of death" or rebooting if they are OS specific.

Hello , It may be hard or odd for you to believe, the defective battery could cause you the shut down. Does your system shut down while you on AC Adapter only ?

xiaotuzi Guest

Laptop keeps shutting down with a Blue Screen is the result of overheating