Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Continuously display 'cell info display' in my N79

Portable Devices

Old 11-09-2010

Continuously display 'cell info display' in my N79

I had turn on my “cell info display” but I am only getting junk alerts and the tower information is not displayed. I want to Know is there any software to display continuously “cell info display” or give my tower information. Please provide me information to solve this problem, so that I can get “cell info display “ during train journey when I badly need it. Thank you..

Old 11-09-2010

Re: Continuously display 'cell info display' in my N79

Well I think it depend on operator what they want to display in your cell info display. Even I am using Airtel and I see what they offer and the same thing you also see. If I am not making mistake then I think this is the only situation.
Old 11-09-2010

Try this it might work, I use this on my Samsung it may be similar in Nokia phones. There was an option in mobile where you specify the channels and these different channels are used for different information. It depend on operator what info they provide will be displayed.
Old 11-09-2010

Basically company has first started it for tower information but when they saw chance to advertise. They went away from their job and keep using for advertisement only. Recently I had downloaded software to show me tower details, search for such software on Google.
Old 15-09-2010

Try this turn off Active Display standby then it will continuously display. But the problem is that most of the time it is change by operator only. So there is no way, I suggest you to use Google map to overcome this problem. Or see for any software if available. I am using Google map to overcome this problem. And it is working fine.
Old 15-09-2010

Thanks for your valuable opinion. Now days they have started using it for advertisement and making money from it. I try to search for any software on Google but I was unable to get it. I want to know if any application is available to provide me tower information. Because it is making a lot of trouble to me. Please inform me.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,