Thread: HP Envy 14 or Envy 15

HP Envy 14 or Envy 15

That’s what HP have to be thinking, for the reason that they have immediately officially announced, by method of several press releases, a complete line of laptops. At the same time as it’s plenty of devices they have essentially heard of previous to in the precedent, the updates to the line-up are certainly noteworthy. Particularly if you are a fan of high-profile audio sounds, and 3D.

Re: HP Envy 14 or Envy 15

The continuation of the 14- and 17-inch Envys might not be a shocker, other than HP has certainly been capable to maintain some of the additional details to themselves well, in anticipation of today that is. Let's start by means of the exterior updates that have been completed to the all-aluminum machines: in cooperation versions or descriptions at present have backlit keyboards, slot-loading optical drives, and on-board DisplayPort, HDMI, and VGA jacks.

That's attractive much the whole thing they asked for in our evaluation of the Envy 15, other than here's where they graciously tell you that the gorgeous systems tranquil have the similar touchpad, or ClickPad as HP calls it, even though it has it appears that been considerably retooled on the software end. In our a small number of minutes playing approximately by means of the systems it did seem a smaller amount finicky when we reserved one thumb on the left button and used our index finger to navigate the desktop.

Taking the position of the Envy 13 is the $999 14.5-inch Envy 14 oh yes; they immediately said it starts at beneath an impressive who packs a Core i5 processor, ATI Mobility Radeon detached graphics and 7,200rpm hard drive alternative. Regrettably, they do not get several of that Optimums graphics technology here, additional than HP's tranquil claiming up to eight hours of battery life by means of the discrete GPU turned off.

HP’s ENVY variety has been updated, by means of the obtainable ENVY 13 and ENVY 15 replaced by a innovative ENVY 14 and ENVY 17 by means of as you might probably guess, 14.5- and 17-inch displays. They grabbed a number of hands-on times by means of the innovative notebooks, and the superior news is that what were decent apparatus have at present become even superior systems, packing Intel Core i5 and i7 processors, innovative slot-loading optical drives and a superior array of display connectivity.

The HP ENVY 14 kicks off at $999.99 and has an alternative of Intel Core i5 processors, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5830 graphics, a battery superior for up to six hours runtime and a backlit keyboard. Switch off the detached graphics (and rely on the incorporated Intel HD GPU) and you be able to make longer runtimes out to up to eight hours. There’s in addition Beats Audio and a display backlighting technology that, HP reckon, is 59-percent brighter than analogous apparatus.

It in addition delivers ATI Eyefinity for working with multiple displays off a solitary notebook, and as well as Beats Audio gets a disconnect subwoofer. Every apparatus has Mini DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA, and the ENVY 14 in addition has optional 3G/WWAN. As intended for the HP ENVY 17, that has a preference of Core i5 or Core i7 processors paired by means of the similar ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5830 graphics and up to 2TB of storage space.