Thread: Nokia C6 Qwerty board making my phone freeze

Nokia C6 Qwerty board making my phone freeze

Why in the world is Nokia C6 causing all this problem. I have seen many issues with this phone in almost all forums. Now I am also feeling little bit unhappy with this one. Whenever I try to insert something with the qwerty keyboard, I do not why the phone freezes. It gets completely freezed. This hing is really making me frustrated. Is there any kind of solution that you all can give me, with respect to this.

Re: Nokia C6 Qwerty board making my phone freeze

Yes it is true, Nokia C6 is causing many problems. I am also facing the similar situation. When the mobile freezes the only way to start the phone is by removing the battery and then reinserting it. However my mobile phone freezes when I try to insert more than 9 characters from the Qwerty keyboard. I am not getting the exact reason for this problem. Can you all please suggest me something that can be made useful for me.

It is indeed true that Nokia C6 is causing more problems. In all your cases you can try for updating the Firmware. I think updating the firmware will solve the problems of your. I am dam sure that this is going to solve the problem. If you do not get this thing right then I would suggest you to go to Nokia Service Center. Hope that they can actually solve the issue. I think that they are the real one who can solve the issue. After all its Nokia's responsibility to look for this.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

With a lot of hope I updated the firmware of my Nokia C6 mobile. I am also suffering with a similar issue. I do not why is Nokia not looking at it with a eye of concern. It is really frustrating. I also gave it a first thought that this may be because of the Firmware, but I have tried the updates but they did not worked up to my expectation. The problem still persists. I will be very thankful to you if you can provide a solution.

I have also faced this situation, I sent a mail to Tech-Support of Nokia and they replied with a couple of solutions. The tips that they gave proved to be fatal. All the tips and tricks that were given were useless. So, I went for the replacement which is even more time consuming and really frustrating. However the new piece that I have received is not causing any problem and is working fine. I would like to know if any one solved this, so if my new piece also started doing the same problem, then I can have a solution to deal with it.

Going with the basic step, first of all, restart the phone and then by turning it off, remove the battery. Now after some 5 to 10 minutes reinsert the battery and then restart the phone and see, if solves it. If it does not solve then you can go for the restore settings option. In order to do this just go in this manner, first go to Menu, then Tools, select Settings, then in Settings go to General, search for Factory Settings. Now enter the lock code, if it has not been changed then you can insert 12345 which is by default. See if this works.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's