Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HP g62 laptop problems

Re: HP g62 laptop problems

no i only play Counter strile 1.6 sometimes ..no other game ..also battery timings has decreased considerably ...it works for only 2:00 hours if not using internet and doing some office work ..before one week it was 3:30 mins ..don't know whats the problem ...what problem occured...please give me suggestion ...what should i do ...so disturbing...

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshan mughal View Post
    no i only play Counter strile 1.6 sometimes ..no other game ..also battery timings has decreased considerably ...it works for only 2:00 hours if not using internet and doing some office work ..before one week it was 3:30 mins ..don't know whats the problem ...what problem occured...please give me suggestion ...what should i do ...so disturbing...
    What all applications have you installed in your machine? I would like you to kill each and every running apps in your laptop and after that check how much battery usage is done in your laptop. Also I think that it will be good if you also clean the internal of the laptop, check for any dust particles are accumulated and then immediately clean it off. Below is the code for killing all running apps in your laptop, just copy it to a text document or notepad and save it as .bat file:

Code:
    @echo off
    title Kill all running apps  
    cd c:\windows\System32
    for /f "skip=3 tokens=1" %%i in ('TASKLIST /FI "USERNAME eq %userdomain%\%username%" /FI "STATUS eq 

running"') do (
    if not "%%i"=="svchost.exe" (
    if not "%%i"=="explorer.exe" (
    if not "%%i"=="cmd.exe" (
    if not "%%i"=="tasklist.exe" (
    echo.
    taskkill /f /im "%%i" 
    echo.
    )
    )
    )
    )
    )
    pause

I want to acclaim the warranty of my Hp G62 ... I bought it from the shop on 12 September 2011 ... now when i visited Hp customer office they checked through the HP's site that my Laptop's warranty has expired on April 2012 . i also seen that ... but according to me i have 2 more months as this is month of July 2012... what should i do now ...please if there is anyone to help me out ... its urgent .......

I want to acclaim the warranty of my Hp G62 ... I bought it from the shop on 12 September 2011 ... now when i visited Hp customer office they checked through the HP's site that my Laptop's warranty has expired on April 2012 . i also seen that ... but according to me i have 2 more months as this is month of July 2012... what should i do now ...please if there is anyone to help me out ... its urgent .......
    Thats weird, are you sure that your laptop is under warranty, from where did you buy it? Anyways, you can go online on this site and check your product warranty by entering the Country, Serial Number and Product Number in the given list. This will clearify whether your product is under warranty or not. Hope that helps.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

sad Re: HP g62 laptop problems

I checked from the official website of HP it says its warranty is over ... yeah i am sure my laptop is under warranty ...I bought it from the shop ... i have a warranty card and the slip of the shop from where i bought the laptop Dated 12 September 2011 ...

I checked from the official website of HP it says its warranty is over ... yeah i am sure my laptop is under warranty ...I bought it from the shop ... i have a warranty card and the slip of the shop from where i bought the laptop Dated 12 September 2011 ...
    If you think that your laptop is under warranty then provide the slip to the computer shop owner and let him know, as there might be a mistake here. Other than that, i can only think about, the laptop that you bought might have been kept at the shop from long time and you purchased it after its warranty period got over or either its warranty might have been left for only 3-4 months only, this you need to dispute with the shop keeper only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12