Thread: LG-X130 missing driver

LG-X130 missing driver

I am having LG X130 laptop in which I was using the windows xp. Then I changed my window xp and did a clean installation of windows 7. I had Qualcomm Gobi WWAN drivers in my laptop but after the window 7 installation I was not able to find the WWAN modem. It was not able to find it in the device manager. Whenever I run my WWAN application it gives an message that switch is off even though the switch is on. So, I require the solution for my problem.

Re: LG-X130 missing driver

I was having the same problem with my LG laptop and after installing windows 7 there was the missing of driver for my F3607gw WWAN in my computer. Then I visited the official website of the LG and got in the section of support where I was able to find the drivers for my laptop and install it on my computer. It help me to resolve my problem so it might help you too.

If you are not to get your drivers for WWAN card then you can take out your motherboard CD and install the drivers in your computer but still you are not able to get to this problem resolved then you need to get the windows uninstall and reinstall in your computer. Then install the drivers in your computer in the proper manner. This will surely solve your problem as you can see sometime the windows is not install properly so reinstalling it is one of the best solution for your problem.

I also having the same model of laptop and previously I was having the windows vista home edition and then later on upgraded my system with windows 7 and then i notice that I was not able to find my WWAN card drivers in my device manager. But when I was using my windows vista I was not having any issue with my WWAN card driver . So I need to ask should I install my older windows vista and remove windows 7 so guide me with the proper solution.

You are having the problem with your drivers. Firstly you need to install the windows 7 clean installation and update your windows 7 from the official website of windows and then start the installation of drivers. If you are updating your windows 7 then it is the advantage that the drivers which are require for your computer is automatically install in your computer after the installation just reboot your computer.It will solve your problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I was having the problem of driver of the WWAN card but when I followed the instruction of instaling the clean windows and then updating the windows was quite help ful to me but then I have also need to update the drivers from the official website of the LG the I got resolve with my drivers problem. It was really thankful with the solutions.

You want to download the drivers then you have to visit the Microsoft official website where you will find which drivers are compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. You can also find the updating of drivers can be done from the Microsoft website. It provides you the full detail about the drivers support with the operating system. You may try out this solution for your laptop I tried it on my HP laptop which work hope so it also works on your laptop.