Thread: Realtek, Windows 7 64RTM Crackle/static/popping

Realtek, Windows 7 64RTM Crackle/static/popping

As over my laptop when i try to play the audio sounds,the windows 7 64 bit realtek driver are installed on it but during this time i usually get noises to be heard after every 30s which is abnormal with my device, i tried various installations of the drivers but this did not solve my problem so please any one help me to sort out this problem.

Re: Realtek, Windows 7 64RTM Crackle/static/popping

this is a driver malfunction.
    you should install only the drivers that came with your laptop, or the ones you can get from you laptop's manufacturer for your model.

i had accidentally installed wrong drivers for my VIA audio and it was making noises like these.

The various cracking noises which you hear, while you play audio on your laptop, it might be just due to the windows 7 realtek sound drivers which you use, so i may feel to recommend you to use windows xp which was previously working on your laptop,if your laptop supports the high defination realtek drivers then you may get them downloaded from http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/.

The abnormalities which you face with your laptop creating sounds while you hear music, i may recommend you to reboot your laptop so that you may notice whether you seem to have this problem when you use it continuously or at such circumstance there might be some hardware problem due to which such kind of different sounds are output.

As crackle sounds are heard by you during the music is played by you on your laptop,let me once please clarify whether you use mobile besides it while working on your laptop,as the frequent signals received and delivered from your mobile may even effect to create such kind of the annoying noise,if these is not the cause for it then please get consulted from the technician of laptop which you use.