Thread: Hard Reset for Nokia 5310 Xpress Music

Hard Reset for Nokia 5310 Xpress Music

I have a Nokia 5310 Xpress Music phone and the problem that I am facing is with the phone that the phone freezed everytime when I try to process or work. I guess i have lots of messages which is almost more that 5000. When I try to delete some it gets freeze. I need to do a hard reset for the same I suppose. I tried the codes for formatting but it dint work. Please help.

Re: Hard Reset for Nokia 5310 Xpress Music

The issue that you faced that your phone is not able to get formatted using the codes because it only supports to the phone which is S60 platform based and the phone which you have is not an S60 platform based. You have to contact Nokia Care for the same which will be better for you. It will be better and can make the essential changes to get work as needed. So get it worked.

It is essential that you do check out for the change that is you need to upgrade the firmware which will be better for you. So do check out for the thing and then make the essential changes to get worked well as needed. The upgrade to the firmware will definitely let you to get to a implementation to get processed as required. This may then support well. Do look for the thing.

Do make the desired change which will be better for you. In order to process for the thing that is needed. So do look out which will let the desired change to be worked. I would recommend you to take the phone to the service provider or the Nokia Care center. This will let the changes t o be processed and get the implementation which will let the thing that is needed. So check out and make it work.

There is a way through which you can make the associated and desired thing to be worked. All you need to do is to check out by processing the desired thing that is mentioned as below:

• You need to get access to Menu
    • Now check out for the settings option
    • As it is been done you need to look for Restore Factory settings
    • Then Restore All
    • Restart the phone.

Check out

I would suggest you not to perform the task by your own. This will be better for you that is needed. So check out for the thing that is essential for you. It will be better for you. So I would suggest you to get the function to be processed well which will let the changes to be processed that is needed. I hope you may then be able to get process or function for the thing that is needed. Do look out for the ailment. I hope it will be better.